Welcome to ICMAA 2018
Important information regarding invitation letters (please read):
- The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
- Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- Please note ICMAA Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICMAA Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICMAA Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICMAA Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
- Registrations accompanying accepted papers must be received before the deadline and are non-refundable.
- For any questions, send mail to email@example.com.